"If you're afraid of butter, use cream"
The Cookery is about learning how to eat well. We all have to eat. We like to eat. But, let’s face it, most of us don’t eat well. Learning how to feed ourselves is one of the basic life skills that most of us aren’t taught anymore. So we must depend on others to feed us – restaurants and corporate food manufacturers. A lot of it is good but most, well, not so much, as the dramatic rise in obesity in this country will attest to. Making your own food allows you to take control of the quality and content of the food you put into your body, as well as saving money. That is the power of cooking. And, oh, by the way, cooking can be really fun – I mean it’s sharp knives, fire and good eats, what’s not to like?
List of our Services
All pricing is general and is subject to change per group. Private classes are completely customized to each group and preferences / restrictions. Pricing on classes varies based on topic and age group.
- Cooking Workshops of all kinds. See a list of our current Classes online
- Hands-on Kid’s Classes
- Private Cooking Workshops – Closed Sundays (may open for large classes of 15 or more)
- Cost depends on topic selected. Some topics cost more.
- You must have 10-22 (14 or more on Fri & Sat) paid students for any private cooking workshop team building event or birthday party. You select your own topic for the class. Workshops include a wide range of events, such as:
- Girl/Boy Scout Troops & Sports Teams = $45-$55 per participant, must have 10 or more for a week night or 14 or more for a Friday or Saturday class.
- Kid’s Birthday Parties = 10-22 kids at $45 per participant or more rate for a week night (Friday nights and Saturdays must have attendance of 14+ kids at a $55 rate per person or higher).
- Adult Private Workshops & Team Building = $65-$75 per participant (must have 10 or more paid adults for a week night, 12 or more on Fri or Sat). We are closed on Sundays but may open for 15 or more adults.
- All workshops include food, electronic recipes, two or more chefs with technique-driven instruction, clean up, full meal and drinks.
- Topics are endless. Some examples include: Mexican, TexMex, Italian, Homemade Pasta Making, Bread Making, Pizza Party, Mediterranean, Global Cooking, Asian, Chinese, Sushi, French, Chopped Mystery Basket Theme, Knife Skills, Freezer Meals, Weeknight Cooking, Cookies and Cocktails (holiday season only). We are open to your ideas as well! Ask for our detailed pricing document to price our your class! Email Amanda at email@example.com
- Team Building Workshops
- Private Birthday Parties
- Private Lessons on any cooking topic
- In-home private dinner parties
- Catering Services
- Gourmet-To-Go Services
- Much more so Contact Us to find out!